Invert button for use when scanning slides

I saw it mentioned or asked about on FB. I’ve been camera scanning a lot of slides and tweaking a bit just before NLP, but then I often forget to invert the slide and have to esc invert and then go back into NLP. Would be great to have an invert button in NLP.

Could you explain the advantage of running scans of slides (positives) through NLP?

I liked NLP’s color cast, contrast, and tone controls. Sometimes I went in and out of NLP to make adjustments LR, which gave me multiple ways to achieve what I wanted to pull from each slide. I think the NLP camera profile helps a lot too. As for testing, haven’t done exact side-by-sides, but I’ll try one or two when I copy the next batch.

Guess the short answer is, I know what I want from each slide, and NLP usually helps a lot in pulling it out and puts all the controls in one place.

So you are scanning the slide, inverting it, and then using NLP to adjust and un-invert it? Just want to make sure I understand what’s going on. I haven’t scanned many slides but may want to try it.