Hi there, I just switched from flatbed to Digital Camera Scanning and I’m getting strange dots on my scans.
Sony A6300 —> 7Artisans 60mm 2.8 macro —> Skier Copybox 3 —> Lightroom/NLP
- Dots don’t appear when I use the camera/lens combo to shoot other things
- I thought it might have something to do with the ventilation holes on the Skier Copybox, so I covered those, to no avail.
- cleaned copybox “glass”
- Dots don’t show up when scanning same negatives on flatbed
- dots appear on both 120 and 35 film
- only apparent on light toned, simple areas of photos
Anyone have any ideas of what could be causing this?