Wierd Yellow grain and spots

It is a very strange situation because it has happened to me in all types of rolls, and not in all the photos of the same roll.

Trying to convert my Kodak Vision3 500t or 250d film negatives, which is the one I use the most, I have encountered strange yellow spots on several occasions after converting the photographs using the negative lab pro v3.0.2. At first I thought it might be some trace of the remjet that couldn’t come out well, but yesterday I developed a fuji c200 and the same problem appeared in some of the photographs.

Can somebody help me?

To develop I use the c41 kit from cinestill, and I scan with my Canon 5D mark3, using the scanning kit from Negative Supply.

I share with you what the photos look like once I convert them and I leave you the link so you can download the negatives

TIFF DOWNLOAD LINK: NLP FORUM - Google Drive

Thanks!

Had a look at your files with RawDigger…which was unable to display anything useful.

Other than that, the images look hazy and highly underexposed, both don’t help to get better conversions. I propose you re-do the photo scans while blocking out any stray light from the rig and without any ambient light. This might help to get a better starting point.

You were right, I was underexposing the negatives too much when scanning them. Thank you so much!

…still looks like you’ve got some stray light…

I think it comes from the lens, I have to change it…