Ability to use Autocolor 2.0 - Warming as default

Hi Nate, I’ve just started using NLP and it’s working great! I love the colors I get through Autocolor 2.0 - Warming, but it seems I need to manually apply that setting to each photo in isolation. Would it be possible to automatically apply this (or another) preset through default settings somewhere?

Yep, just up your settings to whatever you want the default to be, and then hit the “save” text. This will make your current settings the default.

-Nate

Ah, silly me. I completely missed that, I somehow thought Save would only apply to the sliders in the top sections. Thanks for replying so quickly!

Hello, this has worked fine over the last three years. Now, with version 3.0.2, the Save option has disappeared. How can a user now set the WB to Auto-Warm or any of the others?

Hi,

Now in V3, you can save as many presets as you’d like, and set whatever preset you’d like to be the “default” preset that is applied on new conversion.

So for instance, the quickest way to do this in v3 would be to have the “NLP - Standard” preset selected, then change the WB to Auto-Warm, then click the preset dropdown and select “Update NLP - Standard.”

Then, in the next screen, I would select all of the settings except the roll settings.

Alternatively, you could create a new preset with the exact settings you’d like, and then after creating the preset, click the preset dropdown and select “Make Default…” to make your new preset the default preset for future conversion.

-Nate

Many thanks for your advice Nate! This works very well.