Download Negative Lab Pro 2.4.2

Download for Negative Pro 2.4.2 is anybody out there having a problem downloading this software? I tried several times but no email is coming. On the other hand, all other communication with this site is working.

I hate to necro an old thread, but where can users who didn’t upgrade to 3.x still find a download link to 2.4.2? The “download-for” link is to v3.0.2 only, and manually editing the file URL results in an S3 “Access Denied” response.

1 Like

agree, whats going on? i asume is a mistake, other wise is a bit adobe/apple policy of just killing whats old and let customers by their own…

Sorry guys, my mistake!

I will also add a link back on the download page that I host here… I know a lot of the past emails I’ve sent send people to the latest download page, and I didn’t really think that through! So hang tight and that will be back up…

In the meantime, you should have an email from when you originally purchased v2.4.2 (and earlier) with the title “You got Negative Lab Pro” and that will always contain a download link to v2.4.2. Alternatively, if you created an account with Gumroad when you purchased, you can login directly with Gumroad to access your downloads.

UPDATE: I’ve added the v2.4.2 download link back onto the main download page.

1 Like

Hello, new member here. I bought Negative Lab Pro 2.0 back in 2021, upgraded to 2.3 but would like to further upgrade to 2.4.2. Is the download still possible? I didn’t find the 2.4.2 download link on the download page.

Here is a screenshot of where to find it on the download page:

1 Like

I am trying to follow up on v2.4.2 but this is just a screen shot, so If I may ask you where ys actual link… please?

1 Like

Many thanks for the screenshot! Only problem, what is the link to the download page? If I click on download on the main page, I only get to the form to download the free trial of v3.0.

Problem solved! Found the link via a recent post on the Negative Lab Pro Facebook group.

If you purchased v2 in the past, you will have an email receipt with the title “You Got Negative Lab Pro.” That email will have a button that says either “View Content” or “Download + License” – in either case it will take you to the download of the last version of v2.

If you did the free trial of v2, you should have an email titled “Your Download Link for Negative Lab Pro” which will include link to the download area.

If you can’t find either of these emails, you can go to the download request page and resubmit your email to get the link again.