I have just downloaded Adobe Lightroom 3.2.1 and I also downloaded the Windows version of Negative Lab Pro (Free Version to start with) for home use.
My laptop is on Windows 10.
The installation instructions for Negative Lab Pro are as below…BUT…at point 3 below I am not given the “Preset” tab option!!!
What do I do?
On windows, there is not an automatic installer, but it is pretty easy to install manually.
- Unzip your download
- Open Lightroom (if it is not open)
- In Lightroom, got to “Edit -> Preferences” and select the “Preset” tab
- Click “Show Lightroom Presets Folder”
- In the explorer window that opens, navigate to the “CameraProfiles” folder.
- Copy the entire folder “NegativeLab Camera Profiles” (from your unzipped download) into this CameraProfiles folder.