Negative Lab Pro v2.4 - Saturation Control, Faster Conversions, More Precise Editing and much more

Same - signed up and hoped I would have access by now as I’ve just spent the last couple of weeks scanning some pending rolls and I’m all geared up and ready. I have converted some but would still run them through again when I have access to 3.x

Nate recently sent out an update email explaining why there haven’t been new beta access emails sent out. He said that he was super sick with COVID for a long time and he has only just felt well enough to start work again.

It also sounded from an email that V3.0 of NLP will be released very soon, so there might not be a need for extra beta testers.

2 Likes

@nate: is there an update on the v3.0 release date or the next beta rollout?
Thanks in advance and stay healthy :slight_smile:

This week, I will send out the next beta… it has some significant improvements to the previous beta based on user feedback from the prior betas (as well as a few new features I haven’t announced yet). And then it should be one or two weeks to send out final.

2 Likes

Can’t wait until v3 is released, the new roll feature sounds great in getting consistent conversions.

How will we know when it is released? Is there somewhere to sign up?