NLP Auto White Balance Not Functioning

Bit of a confusing one here, but first my details:
Lightroom Version: 13.0.1
NLP Version: v3.0.2

After converting the negatives following my normal process (cropping, selecting film border white balance) and selecting any of the auto white balance settings in white balance drop down they all act as if I have selected “NONE”. All auto options show 0 for both warmth and tint and there is no visual change wither when selecting each auto white balance option.

I will also note that the other WB options such as “Kodak” “Fuji” and “Cine-D” etc. still work as normal. The affected WB settings which show 0 are “Auto AVG”, “Auto-Neutral”, “Auto-Mix”, “Auto-Warm” and “Auto-Cool”.

Something extra confusing is that my negatives still in LRc that I converted earlier this year pre Lightroom v13 still have fully functioning auto white balance options within NLP.

Solution!
Me being silly I didn’t read the forum post i needed to but I’ll reiterate the fix here!

For some reason the analysis needs to be selected for “this image only” under roll settings. This fixes the issue.

Screenshot 2023-11-03 at 5.01.23 PM

Glad that worked!

It’s curious though that nothing was selected in this field, so that is a sort of bug in itself that I’m trying to figure out…

If you’re able to recreate this, I’d be interested to know and see if we can diagnose why this is happening…

The only thing I can think of at the moment is that maybe if you have a custom default preset, it might not be setting that field properly…

-Nate

I do have a custom default preset.

I’m guessing thats setting the field to blank somehow, I’ll see if I can get it to select an option.

Thank you!