Usind RAW FILES from Panasonic Lumix GH4 and 5

i asked for help a couple of days ago and received a reply which worked extremely well though I had blundered badly in not looking carefully at the format of my raw files which are RW2 (panasonic GH4 and 5 output). As a result the exercise of testing the files by the plug in manager does not work.
I don’t know whether there is something else I should do, but the result I am getting is really very good.
Thanks for the help

What, exactly, are you trying to do?

I use a Lumix GH4 and 30mm f/2.8 macro in my rig. I use raw capture, and process negative images in Lightroom Classic 10.1 and the latest NLP 2.2 plug-in. I have had no issues, other than with flare from external objects, and the quality of my light source, both of which were solved easily.

I apologise for not replying I did not see a notification of your response. My problem was due to the fact that I used a coloured image as a separators of different film clips and then couldn’t see them as WINDOWS 10 was unable to decode the images. I solved the problem by loading all of the images into my catalogue and then using a trick to move each sequence of images into their separate destinations by selecting a sequence and then making a file where I wanted to put the images so that the whole sequence moved at the same time. I subsequently found a free decoder for Win 10 but it is too slow to be useful in this situation.