?:0 table index is NaN

Trying to convert 4 scans from film using Canon 6d Mark ii. It converts one and then throws the error in the topic

“An internal error has occurred. ?:0: table index is NaN”

Running on Lightroom Classic v 20201001851-ef6045e0 on Mac OS 10.15.7

Hey by any chance have you figured what had happened?

I am also having the same problem. NLP 2.2.0, LR Classic 10.1 on MacOS 10.15.7. Did not clear up with LR restart. Seemed to be triggered by specific negatives. How do I fix this? Thanks

I’am also having this problem. Some negatives are converted ok (using Vuscan/SF) but some don’t. Converting the dng file to tiff or jpg sometimes works. I’m using Windows 10 build 2004 and LR Classic 202012012023-e92d50bb. I have tried reseting the LR preferences and reinstalling Negative Scan v2.2.
Cheers!

Same issue here. Issue persisted after re-installing the plugin, a computer restart and re-scanning the same negative. Previously converted images still allow changes in Negative Lab Pro. Any insight would be great.

MacOS 10.15.6, NLP 2.2, LrC 10.1

Not sure what’s going on, but @nate has not posted anything since Dec 8th. Does anyone else work on the development I wonder …

I just got this error too. Sad that no one has solved this. Just bought it today.