Black Bars across Converted Copies

Hello all, I keep getting some big black bars that take up about 1/3 of my converted copies. This causes me to go back and recopy the conversions to fix the problem. Any idea what could be causing this issue?

Ive noticed this only happens on the first 2-4 converted copies. Its pretty consistent as well.

Thank you all in advance for the help!

Hi,

I’m not sure what you mean exactly. Could you perhaps provide a screenshot of the black bars you see?

Also, could you provide more information on your system? In Lightroom, you can go to “help > system info” and copy/paste everything from the top down to the end of the plugins section.

If you’re using flash as a light source, then this could be caused by exceeding the maximum sync speed of the camera. Use a lower shutter speed to fix.
If you’re using an LED or fluorescent light source and electronic shutter, then it could be caused by pulsing of the light source during exposure. Use mechanical or electronic first curtain shutter to fix.
Otherwise, not sure - could you post an example and say more about how you are doing things?