When I want to bring up Negative Lab Pro with ALT + N the plugin doesn’t start and Lightroom Classic immediately hangs.
When I reset the Preferences in Lightroom and reboot I can start Negative Lab Pro again. This has happened three times so far.
How can I resolve this?
- Windows 10 Home 19045.2546
- Lightroom Classic 12.1
- Negative Lab Pro v2.4.2
- Hardware acceleration is off by the way.
- Reinstalling NLP doesn’t help.
- NLP can also crash when I press Convert Negatives.
- I found another post on Lightroom Classic Freezing but the installer for NLP 2.4.2 fixed all that if I understand correctly
Can you please help me with this problem?