Lightroom Classic Crashing During Start Up

I recently got a new computer and have since redownloaded Lightroom and Negative Lab Pro. When launching Lightroom it starts up and just crashes. I will start fine if I don’t have Negative Lab Pro installed. I’m not sure why, I have tried and newest an previous versions of Negative Lab Pro and all have caused it to crash.
Does anyone know why this is happening?

Hmm, I haven’t heard of this happening before… I don’t believe that Lightroom is loading Negative Lab Pro at all until you begin to interact with it, some I’m not even sure how this would be occuring.

One thing to try:

1. Reset your Lightroom Preferences (How do I reset Lightroom's Preferences? | The Lightroom Queen)
  2. See if Lightroom opens and closes as it should
  3. In Lightroom, go to “file > plugin manager” and if you don’t see Negative Lab Pro there after your reset, you can add it manually by clicking the “add” button and then navigating to the following folder:
    mac: [Macintosh HD] / Library / Application Support / Adobe / Lightroom / Modules / NegativeLabPro3.lrplugin
    Windows: C: \ Users \ [username] \ AppData \ Roaming \ Adobe \ Lightroom \ Modules \ NegativeLabPro.lrplugin

If that doesn’t fix it, there may be something else on your system that is interfering (such as anti-virus software)

-Nate

Hi Nate thanks for the help. It was the antivirus on my computer. It was quarantining the hotkey files and causing lightroom to crash. Once I installed it without the hotkey Lightroom started working.