Lightroom Classic Freezing

I was using NLP in Lightroom the latest version, I had done about 8 converts when all of sudden Lightroom froze up.
I then restarted lightroom and then the run the hotkey for NLP, but everytime I try to run the NLP with Ctrl+N my LR freeze’s and even when I quit the NLP plug-in LR is still unresponsive .

I have treid to copy all the files again for NLP to the original install folder, I have disabled my GPU for my graphics card. I have also tried Windows System restore all to no avail.

I copied my catalogue over from my desktop to my Laptop and it all works fine on that pc, but nothing I have tried works on my desktop.

Windows 10 updated, running the latest LR Classic, and the latest version of NLP.

Anybody got any idea’s I can try.

MJ.

Hi,

The first thing I would try is resetting your Lightroom Classic preferences, which is shown here: How do I reset Lightroom's Preferences? | The Lightroom Queen

I would then try reinstalling Negative Lab Pro, following the README file in the download. For Windows, it’s important that you place the NegativeLabPro.lrplugin somewhere that you definitely have full admin rights to and is on your main harddrive (I recommend creating a “Plugins” folder on your main C:\ drive, and placing NegativeLabPro.lrplugin there).

Hi Been away for a few days, will try you’re suggestion’s and see if that work’s thanks.

MJ

Ok all sorted now, I reset LR prefs and all back working now, thanks for the info.

MJ

1 Like

Nate this has happened a few times now, when it does I have reset LRC prefs, add the plug-in restart LRC and all is well till next time.
Is there anything I can do to try and track it down.

MJ.

Hi Nate still having this problem, its not the hotkey as since my last message I have not used it, I was just using the the menu option, and since then its worked, but today its back to freezing LR and nothing I try will work, any idea’s.

Mick

Hi Mick,

Hold on… let me send you a DM with something to try…

-Nate

Hi Nate I upgraded today and I used the hotkey to convert my negs, I had a 4 hour session and up to now all went smoothly and it seems faster, well done and great work for a fantastic program .