NLP Stops Working

I’ll hit Ctrl N (^N) on my Mac to pull up NLP and I’ll convert, do my edits, etc. Then move on to the next one and so on. Then suddenly it will stop opening. I’ll deactivate and reactivate or reset my Lightroom preferences and it will work again, but then after a few edits, it stops working again. This problem has just started today. I can’t figure out what’s causing it. I’ve looked through the forum and I’ve found similar issues but I haven’t found anything that matches what’s happening on my computer. Any ideas?

This is my first post on here, and I’m pretty new to NLP as well. So, sorry in advance if I have some blind spots. Thanks, everyone.

Chris

Update: Now I can’t get it to work no matter what I do. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled both LR and NLP and can’t get it to open.

Usually, things don’t change just like that. What has changed since last time you used NLP without any issues? New updates? Changed a few settings? Is there any popup/message, when NLP stops working?

As a first step, you could check if everything has arrived in the right place according to this copy of the install log (USERNAME stands for your actual user account name)

​Beginning installation of NegativeLab Pro for USERNAME

Installing custom camera profiles to
/Users/USERNAME/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/CameraProfiles/NegativeLab Camera Profiles/

Installing enhanced settings to
/Users/USERNAME/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/Settings/NLP Enhanced Settings/

Installing custom camera profiles to
/Users/USERNAME/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/CameraProfiles/Vuescan Profiles/

Setting up negative lab shortcut key [ctrl + n]

Adding shortcut key for Lightroom Classic CC

Adding Negative Lab Plugin to following directory:
/Users/USERNAME/Plugins/

IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS

TO FINISH YOUR INSTALLATION

1. Restart Lightroom

2. Go to ‘File → Plugin-in Manager’, then click the ‘Add’ button

3. Select ‘NegativeLabPro.lrplugin’ and click ‘Add Plug-in’
    (If you don’t see it, navigate in the dialog box to this folder: /Users/USERNAME/Plugins/)

4. If you’ve already purchased Negative Lab Pro, add your license number and click ‘ACTIVATE Negative Lab Pro’
    (otherwise, you can take Negative Lab for a test drive in trial mode)

LEARN HOW TO USE: Guide | Negative Lab Pro

NLP works as expected on my iMac 2019 with macOS 11.6.5