Save file in NLP?

How do i save a converted file in NLP ??

Hi,

I’m not sure what you mean here by “save.”

The way Lightroom works is that all of the edits you make are “non-destructive” to the original file. The edits/settings themselves are always being saved via metadata, but the original file on your hard drive is not changed. When you are ready to share your edited file outside of Lightroom, you will want to “export” the file with the appropriate settings. Your export settings will depend on how/where you intend to use the file.

Does that answer your question?

-Nate

Hi Nate

I mean, I don’t know how to save the image result after the procedure in Negativ Lab Pro. I’ve probably missed something.

I also missed the “Hotkey” installation, but I manually use Lightroom - Archives - Plugin.

Overall I am very satisfied.

Bo Svahlin

~WRD0001.jpg

After you’ve converted and edited an image with Negative Lab Pro, you simply hit the “Apply” button at the bottom and it will save both the result and the settings themselves. So, for instance, if you need to re-edit a past conversion, you can re-open Negative Lab Pro on an image, and it will remember all the previous settings you had on it, So you can pick up exactly where you left off.

This isn’t “saving” a new file… just the settings being applied by Lightroom on the file. If you want to share this file with someone else, you will want to “export” it, which creates a new file where all of the settings are already “baked” in to the file.

Hi Nate.

I continue with a new topic.

Hotkey does not work, I have the latest program 2.3. It is on “hidden icons”. The program works perfectly in Lightroom C, I have the latest edition of LightroomC Swedish version, (I subscribe to this from Adobe)

In Lightroom Archive plugin accessory it is there and starts when I click on it

My PC is brand new with Windows 11

How do I get Hotkey running ??

PS. I use Google translate program.

Friendly

Bo Svahlin

Have you checked the installation guide provided here:

Scroll down to find the hotkey installation steps.