Keeping Custom Profile while editing Negative

Hi,

Not sure if this question have been answered before, but I am using NLP v 2.4.2 and was wondering if there is a way to keep a custom made profile/lut that I made while editing an image in the NLP window? Whenever I open the NLP editing window (ctrl + N), it resets my profile that I made in Lightroom.

Or should I convert my image to positive and then add my custom look/edits there?

When posting about Image Conversion Issues, please include the following information:

1. Which version of Negative Lab Pro are you using?

2. If using DSLR scanning, please include: 1) camera make/model, 2) lens make/model, 3) light source make/model

3. If using film scanner, please include: 1) scanner make/model, 2) software used for scanning, 3) settings used for scanning

4. Please add the conversion you are having difficulty with, along with a short description of what you are seeing wrong with it.

5. It’s not required, but it’s very helpful if you can provide a link to the original RAW or TIFF negative before conversion. If you don’t want to share this file publicly, you can also email it to me at nate@natephotographic.com