Second Hand Scanning Equipment

Hello community!

I hope this is the right place to try getting information about the following. I’ve been checking scanning equipment price tags (especially to Negative Supply most affordable options), I am not contesting the price but I am pretty confident that there should be second hand options as well out there. The problem is, I can’t figure out where to find that. eBay seems to show no listings with the “Negative Supply” keywords, as well as Facebook, where I usually expect second hand items to be available most of the time.

Is there a film scanning community marketplace that I am not aware of?

I haven’t seen a lot of people selling equipment. It’s still new enough that people are upgrading their gear, not selling it off, IMO. What I have seen sold off has been on the FB group.

Hey mate!

Hope you’re doing well! I’m actually getting ready to sell my 35mm Film Carrier Mark 1 from Negative Supply if you are interested. I need to upgrade to the Pro line for my work so let me know if you are interested and we can work out a price!

This a flexible DIY option that will save $ if you have multiple formats to deal with, and a little mechanical skill: Any Holder Camera Film Scanner