So I run a lab in AZ, using NLP to convert hundreds and sometimes thousands of scans at a time. Previous to the 2.2 update, it would do as many as I asked it to, easily over 1000 frames at a time so I can walk away and have an adult beverage.
2.2 however, I tried a little conversion of 474 frames and repeatedly got a “C Stack Overflow” error.
It seems like it will do the exports and get everything ready, but then won’t actually finish the conversion. Clicking “Apply” on that many images throws the error.
If I go back and select smaller batches of prints, pull up NLP, it knows it’s done the work already and I can just click “Apply”, a hundred frames at a time or so.
I uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin, same issue.