V3 Issues & Fixes Thread

Amazing colors! :star_struck: It´s a dsrl scan?

3.0.2 new sync scene method is not working as expected. For example all images except the first one has incorrect brightness.

After converting first image and using sync functionality

stack

When using roll analysis to convert a roll of film, moving left/right through images causes edits on individual images to be lost.

For example, if I set HSL on image 1, then move along the roll to do edits to other images, more often than not, when coming back to image 1 (or back to others…) the edits will be partially or completely lost.

I have noticed something similar. Can’t reproduce it consistently. I thought I was losing my mind(or the wine was getting the better of me)

How do you move? With the bottommost left/right triangles?

I have a fix that I’m testing at the moment that may address this… I believe the issues stems from the way I’ve had to access the catalog when applying HSL and Saturation settings, and depending on a lot of factors on your machine and memory usage, it can cause issues in batch mode which produce somewhat erratic behavior…

OS X 12.7.3
LRclassic 13.1
NLP 3.0.2
Digital Camera scan converted from Olympus ORF to DNG before NLP conversion

Im having and issue with some of a converted roll continuing to show as an unconverted negative image after a batch conversion of a roll (36 images). They usually appear as a block in the middle of the roll. Happens with both B&W and Colour. This continues whether in Library or develop module.

If I select these images and open NLP, NLP opens to the edit screen and the preview changes to the converted images for all, if I close NPL without pressing apply, they revert to negatives. Pressing apply corrects the issue.

Its like some of the images are converted but appear to have no conversion
settings with them, of course this is just a guess though.

*it doesn’t happen all the time.