V3 Issues & Fixes Thread

Just watched the Matt Day YouTube video - very useful. However my installed 3.0.2 does not show any of the presets which are supposed to be included. I have tried installing but no luck.

You can check your shortcut. Find it under “keyboard Shortcuts” and verify that the three leading blancs (spaces) are there. Use your keyboard to enter the necessary text if missing.

1 Like

OBSERVATION: *-positive.tif copies are negative!

Negative Lab Pro v3.0.2
Mac Mini M1 running MacOS Sonoma 14.5
Lightroom Classic 13.4, Camera Raw 16.4

I scanned a 36-exposure Portra400 roll to 48-bit scratch & dust corrected TIFF files with Silverfast AI Studio. I’m trying to convert them using Negative Lab Pro using the “roll analysis” option. I selected all 36 images, launched NLP, ticked roll analysis, and clicked on “Covert 36 images”. I get a progress bar, which says “Rendering XY.tif (x of 36)…”. The progress bar runs to 100%, the dialog disappears and I am left with 36 unconverted images. NLP comes back, thinks that the images are converted. When I click “Apply”, it starts generating the *-positive.tif copies, but they are all negative too.

If anyone runs into the same issue: my files were stored on an external HDD. The problem disappeared as I moved the folder to an SSD.