Version 2.1 - Bugs and Issues

I downgraded to LR Classic 9.2 but the issue still persists. Hope you can find a solution with that file I sent you.

Best,
Dixon

Hi Dixon,

Thanks, that’s really helpful to know.

I tried with the file you sent, but I couldn’t replicate the issue. Everything worked as it should. I’ve had a few other users who have experienced the same issue as you, so you are not alone!

Until I can replicate it though, I really don’t know what could be causing this or how to fix.

-Nate

Ah, thanks for trying! I have another more recent LR catalog I’ve been importing scans to and they work totally fine. My main catalog is older (from LR 4 or so) so hopefully it’s a LR bug that gets fixed because I can’t even begin to imagine rebuilding it.

Hi!
I have a little unstable problem.
Windows 10
Lightroom Classic v9.2.1
What do you make of this?
Reinstall NLP?

1. Your operation system Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6
  2. Your version of Lightroom Lightroom Classic 9.4
  3. Your version of Negative Lab Pro 2.1
  4. Steps to take to recreate your issue See below

I DSLR scan my negs, import them to en external HD, then do my editing offline form the HD. Has worked great with NLP until updating to 2.2. Now I can’t run NLP unless I am connected to the external HD. I always import with 1:1 and Smart Previews.
To test, I plugged in my HD, and could run NLP on one of the photos in question. I then told LR to build 1:1 and Smart previews just to be sure. I then ejected HD, and could not run NLP ion them. It asks for the original file. I also un-converted a photo I had previously ran through NLP while offline. Tried to run NLP on it, and got the same error message. See below:
ERROR: Could not access original photo for analysis.
Photo Location:
/Volumes/PHOTO DRIVE/Pictures/2015/2015-12/120 Film/120-092-2.DNG
If your photos are on a portable or networked drive, make sure they are connected.

Hello there

Missing profiles…

I saw this problem on the web but without find a solution

I was attempting to fix some color-cast issues I’ve been having with my scans (Hasselblad H6D 100pxl) and I realized my profiles were missing.

I attempting to reformat/redownload nlp and lightroom but still nothing happen

My current scans read Missing Profile

I wanted to see if anyone has had similar profile missing issues and how you resolved them. Thank you!

I tried to post my problem on facebook but still no answers…

Best
Yohann

Hi @Truminski, there seems to be no profile for your camera back.

I can’t see any profile in Adobe’s Camera RAW collection that @nate could modify accordingly.

Thanks for your answer @Digitizer hope that @nate could help me one day :frowning:

Hi @Truminski

If you can send me a sample scan to nate@natephotographic.com, I should be able to add support for it (or at the very least, recommend a workaround).

-Nate

Thank you very much @nate for your help I just sending to you.

Hope we could find a solution.

My best