"An internal error has occurred" when converting

I’m still hitting the issue fairly frequently. Tried removing the key from NLP and disabling, then re-enabling, but still a problem (couldn’t actually remove with LR plugin manager) I am also in the Develop module and still experience crashes. Hardware acceleration is off. Would really appreciate any further updates or fix as this is getting to be a real annoyance.

I’m facing a similar issue here with my conversions. Running on a 14" MacBook Pro (M1 Pro / 32GB RAM) on macOS 15.0.1 with LR Classic 13.5.1. I was able to successfully convert my first three rolls of film, but all were black and white. Once I attempted to convert a roll of Kodak Gold 200 I began to get the errors. The first thing that pops up is “An unexpected end-of-file occurred.” Then when the Analyzing / Converting process begins I get the internal error, but more specifically it is saying it could not write the photo for analysis.

I have double-checked my write permissions for my drive + folder structure and I’ve also reinstalled NLP to attempt to resolve the issue.

I presume my next step is to wipe my machine and reinstall everything from scratch.

I am having same issue (LrC error) when I check roll analysis, crashes typically 3-6 images in, get the LrC error report, go back in and it shows some converted. I usually hit cancel and start again. Started about a month ago and thought it was after I did the latest LrC update. Seems to work if I do each image individually. LrC 13.5.1 & MacOS 15.0.1