Crash vers 3.0.2 Mac

NLP v3.0.2 is crashing as soon as I try to lower the “LabFade” slider under -14 on every photo.
Lightroom classic version 12.5 iMac Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019 Sonoma 14.0

This also happens with the contrast slider

Hi Elia,

Hmm, that’s very strange. I’m not able to replicate that on my own setup (Lightroom Classic 12.5, MacBook Pro, MacOS 12.6).

It could be an issue with Sonoma, so I’m interested to see if anyone else with Sonoma has this same issue.

It could also be that there is just something out of wack with your current catalog or Lightroom setup. There are two things you can try:

1. Reset your Lightroom Preferences (https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/) - this can sometimes clear out issues with Lightroom itself
  2. Create a new catalog - try creating a new catalog, import a few conversions in there, and see if the issue still persists in that fresh catalog.

-Nate

Hi Nate,
Go and set Selenium #2 profile and start playing with the LabFade slider down and up, back and forth, you should be able to replicate the crash.
I’ve tried all your suggestions with no success.
Let me know if this happens to you too

Elia

Ah, thank you. Yes, I’m able to replicate the issue following your steps.

It looks like there is an issue with the “vintage toning” engine setting (which Selenium #2 uses).

I’ll have this patched in v3.0.3.

-Nate

I think it is not only on the Selenium

Correct. It is an issue with the “vintage toning” setting and how it interacts with some of the other settings.

Hi Nate,
When do you plan to correct this bug? It is very annoying… I have to restart Lightroom so many times per day, I feel like back 20 years ago :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Elia