ERROR: Could not connect. Check internet connection and turn off firewalls

Hi Nate,

Recently purchased NegLabPro but until now I’m still stucked with activating the license key. Hope you could help me out on this one.

Here’s the list of activities that I’ve already made.

• turned off firewalls (license key activation unsuccessful)
  • turned off and remove other antivirus program (license key activation unsuccessful)
  • re-installed my lightroom CC (license key activation unsuccessful)
  • installed a VPN for the sake of trying even I’m from Singapore, (license key activation unsuccessful)
  • copy paste directly from email (license key activation unsuccessful)
  • verified already for spaces and other extra characters during copy/paste

Until now I still keep having this ERROR: Could not connect. Check internet connection and turn off firewalls.

running windows 7 ultimate
lightroom classic version 9.4
neglabpro 2.2

Hi there,
Did you get this resolved? I’m getting the same issue.

Hi there

I’m trying to fix the absolute same issue. Been using NLP for over a year on my old Windows machine without problems. Now got a new Computer and can’t activate my NLP-Key. First, I get the message “Authorizing… please wait”, but nothing happens. Then, I try again a couple of times, befor it says “cannot connect”. No Firewalls active at that time. Any ideas anyone?
Cheers

I am also having this problem! The trial works fine, but when I put the license key in, I get a “Could Not Connect” error.
My setup:
Windows 7, 64 bit, SP1
Intel core i5 650, 3.2 Ghz
12 GB RAM

NegativeLabPro V 2.3.0b

It is the same, firewall on or off. This computer is rarely used on the internet, and only uses Windows Defender for antivirus.

+1 for exactly this issue.
@stanley, @NX211 did you manage to fix it?

Lightroom 11.2
Windows 10 64bit
NegativeLabPro V 2.3.0b

Something was fundamentally wrong with my adobe installation that even trying different versions didn’t work. I had to format my computer to fix my issue.

i am also having this problem, help

hello, have you managed to fix it? may i know how?

I had to format my computer to fix my issue.