Issue applying settings with NLP in LrC

Not sure if this is an NLP bug, an LrC issue, an LrC settings issue, or simply user error (!) so please bear with me!

I’m getting some strange behaviour with NLP when cycling through the main settings (see image #1). The setting is applied to the preview window in Navigator (#2), but not on the main image (#3). I then have to click one of the sliders (even if it’s just the slider button, #4) to apply the new setting to the main image. So that’s two clicks every time I want to apply a change, which is irritating. It’s a relatively new install of LrC/NLP on a brand new MacBook Pro.

You can see the Navigator image has the selected setting, but not the main image.

Any ideas what is going on and how to fix? Thanks.

Andrew

NLP v3.1.0

LrC 15.5.1, Camera Raw 18.5.1

DSLR scanning with Nikon D5600/Micro-Nikkor 55mm f/2.8 and the Valoi easy35 v2.

MacBook Pro M5 Pro, macOS Tahoe 26.6.2 (25G83)

Think I saw Nate the developer of NLP mention somewhere it works bestt in develop module, so maybe trying that could help

1 Like

Some experimentation … a.k.a. pure chance … confirmed that!