NLP doesn't install on MAC

I clicked the download link from my email to download onto my Mac. When I follow the instructions to open “NegativeLabPro-OSX-2.2.0” it opens up a script box that says it is adding the plug-in into lightroom. Upon restarting LR I open plugin manager and click add, but there are no plug-ins to add and NLP wasnt added automatically.

I’m using Lightroom Classic 10.1.1

Thanks in advance!

After running the installer, you need to add the plugin itself to the plugin manager in Lightroom (file > plugin manager). You may need to navigate in the folders to where the installer placed the plugin file, which should be at “{YourUserName}/Plugins/NegativeLabPro.lrplugin”

(The installer script should be setting that as the default path that opens up in the plugin manager, but it looks like that isn’t happening properly on some systems. So you just need to manually navigate to where the plugin file was placed by the script)

Hello,
I downloaded the test software, installed and received this message in Script Launch:

​Beginning installation of NegativeLab Pro for claudioaspesi
Installing custom camera profiles to /Users/claudioaspesi/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/CameraProfiles/NegativeLab Camera Profiles …
Installing enhanced settings to /Users/claudioaspesi/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/Settings/NLP Enhanced Settings
Installing custom camera profiles to /Users/claudioaspesi/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/CameraProfiles/Vuescan Profiles …
Setting up negative lab shortcut key [ctrl + n]…
Adding shortcut key for Lightroom Classic CC…
Adding Negative Lab Plugin to following directory: /Users/claudioaspesi/Plugins

=======================
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS

TO FINISH YOUR INSTALLATION:

Restart Lightroom to finish updating your copy of Negative Lab
LEARN HOW TO USE: Guide | Negative Lab Pro

When I try to do so in the Plug-in Manager, I can see the folder MAC-NEGATIVE LAB-v2.2.0 but cannot open it, and all I get is this message:

An error occurred while attempting to load this plug-in

Thank you for any help you can provide

What am i doing wrong? I try to

Can you see the plugin in /Users/claudioaspesi/Plugins/ ?
According to the log you show in your post, the plugin must be there.

If the plugin is there as should be, follow the steps outlined above by Nate,
or try a custom install by copying the plugin “NegativeLabPro.lrplugin” to
/Users/claudioaspesi/Library/Application\ Support/Adobe/Lightroom/Modules/
and Lightroom should recognise the plugin without further ado.

If the plugin is not in /Users/claudioaspesi/Plugins/ run the installer again.
If you use more than one user account on your Mac, run the installer when logged into all accounts that you plan to use NLP with.

I’m having the same issue as well.

I’ve downloaded and restarted many times, but when I go to add the plug in, the icon is there but muted and won’t let me click on NLP.

Trying to figure it out