V2.4 Issues and Fixes Thread

Hi!
Sorry for the reply.

1. Yes, it happen for both single and batch.
  2. And yes, both fresh and reopening existing conversions.

OH! I missed the fix!
Did the “Reset Hidden Presets”, and it solved it!
Thank you!

1 Like

There’s a problem that I’ve just noticed, and it’s getting a bit frustrating to be honest.
I’m trying to un-convert some negatives I’ve converted in the past (to try different options, or to see how much to pre-saturation has improved) and NLP simply doesn’t consider some selected negatives to be already converted.

To this problem there are actually two issues:
1- The negative is already converted and by opening the NLP panel I cannot un-convert
2- The negative seems to be okay for un-conversion when I open the NLP but once I un-convert, the negative stays positive and it brings me back to problem 1.

I don’t know what is the problem, and I do not want to try to reset my developing history since I’ve spent soooo much time cleaning off dusts with the Healing tool.

Last but not least, it seems like some negatives are just responding fine when switch from convert to un-convert, which drives me even crazier.

The only time when unconvert/convert didn’t work for me was when I used the “Enhanced Photo” functionality. This saved a new DNG, which didn’t keep the history of the previous file. Not sure this is the case for you here too.

This being said, you don’t seem to be on the latest version of NLP, which is 2.4.2.
You can find the latest version on the download page, which is linked from the NLP email.

Hi, please upgrade to the latest release (v2.4.2) and this issue should be resolved. The link in your email should take you to the latest download area.

-Nate

I’ve found that version 2.4.2 removed the hotkey definition from my system settings. The Lightroom entry was there, but hotkey and N L P entries were gone. Have fixed it with manually entering the necessary things.

Procedure details: Update of NLP 2.4.1 on macOS Monterey on iMac 2019 with two user accounts. Updated NLP with admin user.

I can almost not see the backdrop of the sliders because the blue strip is too wide and bright.
I’d prefer to have no strip at all, the slider handles are all it needs imo.

Hey! Getting this error pretty regularly when I have multiple .dngs selected and I modify one (in the edit tab that is, not conversion), then click apply (or cancel):

Doesn’t seem to happen if I’m only “opening” one .dng in NLP