"an internal error has occured" - bad argument


After importing the scans into light room and click on convert scans I get this error. “An internal error has occured - bad argument #1 to ‘pairs’ (table expected, got nil)”. The only thing that I can think of that started this error is when I started adding “film type” and “film format” in the metedata field on import(which I believe where added with negative lab pro). That the only change I have noticed that has been contributed to this error. After the initial pop up with failure message I can just launch negative lab pro again and it starts where it left off.

Thank you for looking into this.