Cannot un-convert

I have converted more than 500 RAW scans from my camera.
Un-converting caused no problem if I needed it, which rather seldom.

Today I noticed that I cannnot un-convert a scan after having clicked “Enable.”

To my knowledge I have changed nothing to Lightroom Classic Version 10.11 Camera Raw 13.1

Any suggestion how I can solve this problem?
What other information do you need?

Greetings
Hans

Hi,

Could you provide a screenshot of what you mean? I’m not sure what you mean by “clicking Enable” - there isn’t an “Enable” button.

Also, make sure that all the photos you have selected are of the same status.… for instance, if you have selected some photos which are converted already, and other photos which are not converted yet (or are positive copies), then you will not be able to unconvert. Try just one at a time that you know for sure is an original RAW which has been converted.

Hi Nate,

I have attached a PDF file with the screenshots you asked for.
Thanks for your help.

Greetings

Hans Bruijnen

(Attachment screenshots_negativeLabPro.pdf is missing)

4 png files are too much.
So now I send you the picture 3 from the list below.

Greetings

Hans Bruijnen

As my PDF attachment was rejected, I now send you 4 png files.

1 shows status before conversion
2 status after conversion but before clicking on “Apply”
3 status after application of the conversion
4 a picture I converted last week, showing it was then possible to un-convert the positive into the original negative

I am hopeful that you will be able to find a solution for my problem.

Greetings

Hans Bruijnen

Hi Nate,

I have attached a PDF file with the screenshots you asked for.
Thanks for your help.

Greetings

Hans Bruijnen

Hi,

It looks like only one image came through. Feel free to email me images or explanation at nate@natephotographic.com if the forum isn’t accepting your photos.

I do notice from this screenshot that you have no selection on “Pre-Saturation” - which shouldn’t be possible. This could indicate some kind of corruption with the metadata. Try making sure that you select a pre-saturation level.

-Nate