Issues setting Tone profile on batch conversions

Hi,

I’m using NLP 2.2 and am having some issues converting my .tif scans from my Nikon Coolscan 8000.

The issue I am having is that when I convert the images one by one in Lightroom I have no problems at all but what I’m noticing is if I convert in batches if I set a Tone profile it doesn’t apply to all images.

When converting my images I usually select Lab - Soft however upon reviewing my photos after applying the conversion I can see that half of them will be Lab - Soft while the other half with be Lab - Standard. I have tried this multiple times with different images and am always able to replicate it.

Any ideas what is going on here? I really don’t want to have to convert each picture one by one.

Do I possibly have a setting wrong somewhere?

Thanks

I do not have an answer unfortunately but I am having a similar issue and hoping someone can help. After I press sync settings and press apply only the selected image changes unless I open the plugin on every other photo. It then applies the changes. Is this what you are seeing? Is this expected?

PS I am very new to NLP

Yes this is what I’m seeing.

I have to open the plug-in on every photo and apply it if not at least 50 % don’t get the settings applied.

I am also very new to NLP so would also like to know if I am doing something wrong or if this is as expected